Monday, September 11, 2006

Psychology Paper 1: Links

*source: weemeng's blog
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it does not make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag five people at their tag-board to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

I used RealPlayer instead of mp3.

How are you feeling today?
Celine Dion- My Heart Will Go On
I look at the ceiling and diao… got heart attack

Will you get far in life?
Daniel Bedingfield – If You’re Not The One
I will not be the one to get far in life… thanks

How do your friends see you?
The Click Five – Pop Princess
Thanks. Wtf.

Will you get married?
Maroon 5 – She Will Be Loved
Of course la my wife will be loved la. Dumb shit liddat marry for what

What is your best friend’s theme song?
Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated
Always my best friend vindicated.. why cant it be me

What is the story of your life?
Eminem – Without Me
Wah totally… this quiz is retarded. My life story dont have me

What was primary school like?
Five For Fighting – Something About You
The fighting part I wont say, but there’s always something about the bloody principal.

How can you get ahead in life?
Vitamin C - Graduation
Eat vitamin c and keep graduating

What is the best thing about your friends?
The Black Eyed Peas – Hey Mama
My mother find them interesting

What is in store for you this weekend?
The Click Five – Time Machine
Yeah right I wish ar…

What song describes you?
Evanescence – Bring Me To Life
Always need someone to bring me the Life newspaper

To describe your grandparents?
Green Day – Basket Case
Like Whoa. My dad’s mum’s still here, but the other 3 may be involved with Casket Base.

How is your life going?
Blink 182 – Adam’s Song
Suddenly my 4B classmate start singing some song know… thanks

What song will they play at your funeral?
Mezasei Pocket Monster
THANKS AR.

How does the world see you?
Tai Mai Shu – Chinese Chicken
Now I’m a freakin’ chinese chicken. Ek puk puk puk

Will you have a happy life?
Daniel Powter – Bad Day
suddenly don't feel like doing anymore

What do your friends really think of you?
R Kelly - Ignition
Im going to ignite their homes.

Do people secretly lust after you?
U2 – Vertigo
They lust after me vertically. Seems abit retarded there

How can I make myself happy?
Linkin Park – Crawling
That is Bloody Retarded to the core

What should you do with your life?
Josh Groban – You Raise Me Up
Keep eating raisins and 7-Up

Will you ever have children?
Sum 41 – Over My Head
My children will eat dim sum from the top of my head


Tongue twister:
Do you want to do? Want do then do dowan do dun do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home